Monday, November 28, 2011

The Business of Mind Your Own

For my first blog I guess I'll start off by complaining about how people can't keep to themselves. I, among many other people, am probably a bad person to be speaking on this topic-mainly because I often poke my head in other people's business. But anyways, I really think that a very large cause of the problems in the world are caused by people not minding their own business. This causes unnecessary drama, which turns to anger, which sometimes leads to violence, and on and on (depending on how crazy you are of course).
 Being on a cheer squad, I think its safe to say that I have seen SO MUCH drama that even Days of Our Lives would say 'too much'. But in our defense it is human nature for everyone to be a little "curious". But curiosity is what has driven us to what we are today, if Columbus wasn't curious we wouldn't be here, and if someone wouldn't have thought it would be funny to sell a Shakeweight on TV, we wouldn't laugh at it everytime. Its Okay to be curious, but like George.. we get ourselves into trouble.
So yes, we all get curious, but we can change. We can choose to NOT spread what he or she said. We already have enough problems to deal with so why make more? You mind your own business and I promise thing will get better. So with that I implore you, no, I CHALLENGE you, to keep to yourself.

"The public have an insatiable curiosity to know everything except what is worth knowing." -Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment